Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

It's Friday again and I haven't posted one thing on this blog all week.
I better work on that. In the meantime...


1. Apples are to oranges as my hubby's thoughts are to mine.

2. I can't wanna and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear my craft table calling me home.

4. I have immense respect for the American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but don't expect me to.

6. The dragon was flying to the castle and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with all the latest, cutest scrapbook supplies.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor and pizza (well, not so much on the pizza part), tomorrow my plans include Breakfast at "Barflbees", a bike ride and crafting and Sunday, I want to Go with the flow. I have no idea what is in store for me. It's Mother's Day, which can mean just about anything in my house!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

YAY! I was missing your Friday fill ins!