Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

TGIF - I LOVE me some Friday. I am SOOOO not looking forward to getting back into the office today. I was out of town for a few days, and I know that there will be hundreds of emails awaiting me in my inbox. Yikes.

Before I head off though, here is this weeks Friday Fill-Ins:

1. If we had no winter then spring would not be so wonderful.

2. Each day brings a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over there is very little I would change.

4. Do you know how we can fit a few more hours inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled you haven't hung out with me.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons just think how monotonous life would be with the same weather week after week after week.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor and pizza, tomorrow my plans include clearing out LOTS of crap from my crap, er, uh, I mean scrap space and Sunday, I want to be far enough along to actually play a bit in my newly cleaned up scrap space!

Have a wonderful Friday.

Live long and prosper.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Live long and prosper - love it! I hope that you do get some time to clear out your STUFF so that you can play! Me toooooooo!!!!

Casii said...

When you finish cleaning out your stuff, I could use the help. My space is buried. Do ever wonder what future archaeologists and anthropologists will think of us?

Kathryn said...

I love it when you guys do this, i get to learn so much more about you. I love the changing seasons!

How wonderful that you'd change very little in your life. And i love that each day is a perpetual astonishment for you! (I hope that's a good thing!) :)