Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is staying out of my drawers.

2. I don't want clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of wierdos.

4. I can't pick my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include - NO explanation necessary. Just look at the pic above.

6. Rainy weather makes me wanna play in my craft room or curl up and read a book.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor, but not the pizza, tomorrow my plans include Cinderella Marathon organized by my darling Melissa and Sunday, I want to Clean up some of my craft table so I can play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Jana,

I wanted to stop by to thank you so much for your comment. It meant a lot!
You have a great gift of talent I see. Your work is amazing. How long have you been creating cards for?

It's very nice to meet you!

Sarah