Friday, July 2, 2010

Bloggy break-over. Back to reality???


I took break. I hope you didn't miss me too much. But, life took over and the inspiration to blog just wasn't there. I am back now. Good, bad or indifferent, I'm back.


You can take the girl out of California, but you can't take the California out of the girl. Work was delayed until 9am this morning due to a planned power outage. So, hubby (who works in the same building) and I went to breakfast after we dropped the kids off. (Megan had to work at 8, so we didn't get to sleep in.)


Doesn't this look delish. It's a veggie omelet, fruit and hashbrowns w/onions. Oh, yeah, and Iced Tea. A sure sign that I have been living in Virginia for quite some time now... but, NOT too long.


8 comments:

Lori said...

Glad to see you back, and that does look delish...do they deliver??

Kathryn said...

:)

It had been a long time since i'd spent time in the South, where we lived when i was a child. So last year's trip was quite a shock to this (now) CA girl.

I was . . . dismayed at the food choices. Your breakfast looks lovely. :)

~amy~ said...

welcome back and happy friday!!

Tyggereye said...

Yeah We missed you! Glad you are back.

trisha too said...

It DOES look delish!

Is it sweet tea in VA? The first time we visited relatives in Alabama, I learned the hard way about sweet tea . . .

trisha too said...

Oh my gosh, did you read the Percy Jackson series too? My dd started me on that--it's a fun one!

Rosemary said...

YUMMY - that's looks really good! You're truly a Southerner when you expect to be asked - sweet tea?

I've missed your bloggy goodness, my friend, we talk nearly every day but I love your blog too - it's my Jana fix when I can't get a Jana fix!

Electra said...

Huh? A PLANNED powerer outage? What the heck is that?