Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fill-ins # 185




1. This is what life does. It lets you find the rope to hang yourself with. OR not.


2. Am I really supposed to appreciate the moment?


3. Upon reflection I should have asked for salad instead of fries.


4. I could blurf for quite a long time.


5. Later, you wake up and wonder how that "10" from 2am ended up being a "2" at 8am.


6. To bad you can't send him to the far and boundless sea.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some crafty time in my Studio, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up a bit, playing and meeting up with some friends for dinner, and Sunday, I want to play some more.

3 comments:

Electra said...

I loved 1. and 2. and 3. Oh well, you get the picutre. Have fun crafting!

Rosemary said...

OMG - I'm giggling outloud at these. I can't pick a favorite, they are all sassy and funny!

(HUGS)

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.