Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #183

And here we go:

1. When it's quiet someone is up to something that isn't good.

2. I haven't blogged in what seems like a month.

3. My heart is sometimes too big for my own good.

4. I can't believe it's already July.

5. In the town where I was born I really couldn't tell you anything about it as I haven't been there since then.

6. His sense of humor is something I really love about my significant other.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting out of the office, tomorrow my plans include an early movie, crafting and Sunday, I want to make sure that Danny has one of the best birthday's ever.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I can't believe it is already July either! Your heart is perfect for your wonderful personality - you're one of the kindest, funniest, and most generous souls I've ever known and I love you bunches!

Electra said...

Only a mother would say #1.