Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins # 184




1. Layers of chocolatey goodness fill my thoughts.


2. Post chocolatey goodness consumption provides for the best insight.


3. I'd be willing to bet my last chocolate bar on it.


4. My morning hair scares the dog.


5. I'm fond of chocolate this week. Does it show?


6. His behavior lately has just been too much!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to my stampin' club and a pool party in the afternoon, and Sunday, I want to sleep-in and play.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Yum, chocolate. Actually, I hope you get to do the fun things on your weekend plans list!

Lori said...

Chocolate....chocolate...oh, here I am.... enjoy your weekend and I hope you eat... chocolate..

Electra said...

Mmmm, chocolate.........

Tyggereye said...

layers of chocolatey goodness..yum...