Here's a brief list of things outside my normal duties that I would like to accomplish. Maybe with a bit of accountability, (getting embarassed) I will actually finally get them DONE. (List is NOT in any sort of order.)
1. Pack gift and books in boxes for my sister. (her b-day was in Feb.) I'm bad.
2. Pack box for mom and dad. (Mother's Day & Father's Day) I'm really bad.
3. Mail above boxes. This might start the redemption process.
4. Update my Inspiration List on blog.
5. Fill up a bag with clothes from my closet I won't wear again.
6. Take bag to thrift store.
7. Update reading list on blog.
8. Clean out wallet/purse of ALL the receipts I have gathered.
9. Clean out the laundry basket of the items I threw in there from the counter. Come on, you know you do the same type of thing. Throw crap into a basket to clear up before a party.
10. Paint my toenails. Geesh this really looks gross in type. Pedicure sounds so much better, but I won't be getting one, so, (insert BIG SIGH) I'll just have to settle for painting my toes. Er, ah, toenails.
Wish me luck.