Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inchie Swap - Realized

O.M.G.
Would you just look at the wonderful tiny works of art that I got to fondle?
The pictures below do NOTHING to showcase the ACTUAL fabulousness of these miniature wonders.
Thank you to all the talented GODESSES that participated.
KATHRYN - Paper Matters
Just click on either picture for an enlarged view. The details are amazing.


If you are wondering who made what, just leave me a comment and ask.

AND stay tuned. I'll host another swap in a couple of months.
It's killing me to wait, but I don't want to seem too greedy.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

These are fantastic!

Lori said...

This was a LOT of fun, and lookit chu! Got a great start on the inchie wall! woohoo! All fantastic, what talent we have! lol

~amy~ said...

How fun seeing everybody's mini pieces of art!!!! I gotta post my inchie goodness yet...will probably this weekend...thanks for organizing it Jana!!!

Electra said...

O.M.G. is right, mine arrived today and they are THE BEST EVAH!!
Plus the container is so cool,except my daughter says the postie is going to think whoever sent it is on drugs. (I'll never tell) It all made my day!! Jana, there is a special place in heaven for you, my friend. Thank you so much!!
And I'm curious who made what, except of course, the second pic. lol Is there a map somewhere? tee hee

trisha too said...

Jana, this was one of the best swaps I've EVER been in--you did a such a fantastic job packing the inchies up, I haven't even opened the container yet! We keep admiring all the little works through the awesome package!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Hey, I'll play again--I want to make one of those nifty canvases!

Tyggereye said...

These are so cool! I see mine! Thank you so much for orgainzing this. I'll totally be in for another next time. :)

Chat Noir said...

These are all fabulous..... I used to think an ATC was way too small, but now I'm inspired to try something even smaller...an inchie so less. Looking forward to the next swap cos I wanna play too