Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday, already!!

I know that I didn't post anything over the weekend. I HAVE been working on a few things. Nothing mind boggling, but several smaller projects. It's just that I have been working on them ALL at the same time. You know, a little on this one, then a little on that one.....

I'll post pictures soon. I promise. Pinky swear!

Anyhow, it's already Tuesday!!! I love having Monday holidays. Don't you???

AND so that you aren't completely disappointed, here are a couple of pictures from the lovely Trisha. She used inchies received in a few swaps (including ones that she got in the swap that I hosted a few months back) and made this incredible canvas art...


...and this fantastic box art.


She has a couple more pics on her blog.

I really want to make one of these boxes now. Don't you?!?!?!




~~~~~~~~

Oh, yeah. I finally ordered a copy of Compendium Of Curiosities. I ordered from Tim Himself so it's going to be personalized. Cuz, I'm dorky like that. And I got an email from Him out of the deal. Cuz, I'm ditzy and forgot to put a message in PayPal that the shipping addressee is my hubby and not me. I want Tim's love to come my way, not to DH, who wouldn't appreciate it at all. Maybe I can play along with the Lovely Miss Linda's challenges. I'll certainly try...


3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Such a talented Trisha -- this is an amazing way to showcase all those little inchies that might otherwise be misplaced! Not that I'd ever lose any, of course.....

Electra said...

I love Trisha's canvas, I already went to her blog and admired it! And I hope you DO join us in CCC, it's so much fun!

Tyggereye said...

I want that book too. I keep putting it in my shopping cart and then backing out. He has so many tut's online and on his blog. You have to tell me if its worth it. I'm excited for his Christmas tag tut's this year. I love playing along.