Friday, October 8, 2010
I know I haven't done one of these Friday Fillins in a while, but with this pic, how could I not???
So...here we go!
1. My favorite month is NOVEMBER because it's my B-day month, it's fall AND it's Thanksgiving.
2. Nothing better up your skirt than a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff glue. Just kidding, I love to sniff Plumerias.
4. Breakfast burritos are what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is CREATING. Doesn't matter what. Just CREATING.
6. Glue guns and pop dots and gel medium, oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting off work early, tomorrow my plans include taking Zeke to his doggie obedience graduation, shopping for "girlie" clothes with Melissa and crafting something up in my Studio, and Sunday, I want to sleep in and see what else comes my way!