Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thinkin' 'bout it Thursday...

So, what do you think?




Is this a catchy little title for a Thursday Post Series?




Corny maybe?




***






I'm Thinkin' 'bout starting to let you "IN" on my crafty thoughts every week.


(with a little show, and even less tell)








I made this little guy.


It's a small start.








I have been thinkin' MORE and MORE about HALLOWEEN these days.




I want to keep making HALLOWEEN-ish things.








What are you Thinkin' 'bout lately?






6 comments:

Sian said...

I'm thinking about how to squeeze more hours into the day. That's definitely a catchy title!

Electra said...

I'm thinking I like your thinking about this topic and I'm thinking I like your creation. Except that honkin big SPIDER!

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, I love the title (BTW) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this doily! You crafty little thing you! I can't wait to see more on Thursdays!

StampingRaeRae said...

Great Halloween design! Did you cute them out by hand or by cricut? And that spider! OMG!!! Great job!

StampingRaeRae said...

I meant "cut" then out by hand....not cute. LOL! HA!

Jana said...

Thank you all for the kind words.
RaeRae - here's the breakdown: Bat is a "link" from ribbon that I got at Michael's, tree is an EK punch, ghosts are Quickutz, pumpkin is a sticker (Jolee's I think) mice are a Martha edge punch and the doily is from Martha too. Spider is cut from a ring.