Monday, October 4, 2010

Inch by inch, slowly she turned...

Crazy for inchies. I don't know what happened. I have seen these little beauties for years now and just blew them off. Not worth my time and effort. WHAT WAS I THINKING????? (or better yet, WHAT AM I THINKING NOW???)


I made three sets of these for a SWAP-BOT swap. Two sets are going to two partners, and one set is staying with me.

The Spells book is an actual book. I used an old belt for the cover, greek or arabic print for the tiny little pages and electrical tape for the spine. The book corners are gold leafing pen. You can't tell from the picture but some of them are dimensional glazed. It really makes the colors POP.

There is a 13th inchie, and I decorated a little gift card tin to send them in. You can check that out at OPUS GLUEI.

3 comments:

Electra said...

Wowzers, these are spectacular. Lucky swap partner you have there!

Rosemary said...

These are fantastic and yes, your swapping buddy is very lucky! I think the jar of eyeballs is my favorite!

trisha too said...

These are adorable! You make awesome inchies!!!

:)