Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let them eat CUPCAKES...


Let them eat cupcakes with these adorable toppers on them. Don't let them eat the toppers though. I made them for a swap I joined. The swap is for a dozen, but really, for HALLOWEEN? Can you only send 12?


I. DON'T. THINK. SO.




These are the EASIEST thing to make. I punched out 13 2 inch scallop circles of black shimmer paper and the same number of 1.75 inch circles of halloween print paper. I sandwiched these around a "food pic" and used Zip Dry to glue the sandwich together. I let them dry for about 20 minutes and then decorated with these adorable little cut-outs.


See? E-A-S-Y!!!





2 comments:

Electra said...

Cute, cute, cute. Do you send cupcakes with them? tee hee

Rosemary said...

Yeah, what's up with only 12? That's hardly a start. Love these too, they look so cool and you make them sound like they were so easy.