Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Because I feel like sailing away today.... (image from Dover)



And...here we go!







1. Bring your favorite brushes, we're creating all weekend long.






2. Batteries are included.






3. A month vacation is exactly what I really need.






4. Well, you see, it all started when I was in kindergarden and the teacher handed me the paper and scissors. I was hooked.






5. This afternoon can't come too soon!






6. But what if I call in sick.






7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a birthday dinner with my SIL and BIL (it's her birthday), tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, playing a bit and who knows what else and Sunday, I want to paint and stamp and create, but I'll end up carting kids around and doing mom and wife things (sigh)!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Jana! I love reading these fill-ins, they always make me smile!! Happy Birthday to your SIL! Hope you have a great time out tonight and a Wonderful weekend!
Nancy xx :D

Rosemary said...

I hope you get to do all the things you WANT to do this weekend!

I'm so glad that teacher gave you scissors and paper. (also that we both were in Denver, that was fate)

Electra said...

You were both in Denver? Where was I? Are you coming for the month-long PJ party?
Rosemaey is bringing the adult bevvies.