Saturday, March 26, 2011

Got Followers?


Momo is hosting a special blog link thingy. For bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. It's intended to get you some more blog traffic, and hopefully more followers. How cool is that????

Momo is a very sweet person to do this for us. I just found her blog and am a follower now. AND I plan on heading back over there to make lots of new friends.

This blog link thingy is for you:


-If you have less than 200 followers, link your blog on Momo's blog link thingy!
(Remember if you get new followers, follow them back!)


-If you have more than 200 followers, visit some of the blogs on Momo's blog link thingy and be inspired!!!
(Make sure to write somewhere on your comment "Momo sent me" to win a prize!)

See you around.

2 comments:

Year 2 said...

I have seen so many fab new blogs thanks to Momo's List! Loving your blog and am so happy to follow :-)

Would be great if you could pop by my blog too :-)

www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

Electra said...

I can barely visit the folks I follow now! Note the date of my coment. I'll just remain obscure, thank you. (But I always make my way here, at some point.)