Friday, March 18, 2011
And...here we go!
1. I love to go to on dates with my hubby because we hardly ever get time alone and it's wonderful to fall for him all over again.
2. It's not the quantity, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was a McDonald's Cheeseburger Happy Meal.
4. Justifying my actions is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to say a prayer for Megan. Poor kid broke her wrist yesterday playing soccer. A moose from the other team plowed her down.
6. Your charm, good looks, and warped sense of humor have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor and Pizza, tomorrow my plans include watching the sunrise at the beach, giving Morgan an enthusiastic send off (she's running the Shamrock 8K), watching Melissa's soccer game and visitng with our great, old friends over dinner and Sunday, I want to RELAX (have you seen the line up for Saturday - LOL)!