At the beginning of the month I committed to finishing a quilt for ME. A quilt that I started years ago and now wanted to get done. I figured that I could commit to ONE finish for the month. Well, there's a reason that I let this lovely top sit for years. I am skiddish when it comes to the basting part of the sandwich process. If you don't baste properly, you can get puckers on the back when you quilt it. I didn't want puckers.
Long story short, I used spray basting. And I now have a new love. I LOVE this stuff.
Anyhow, here's my finished quilt for January:
Can't wait to wash it and start snuggling under it.
February will bring a new finish. Keep checking back. You'll see.