This week I am:
1. Starting Curves Class with Rachel at Stitched in Color. I have been afraid of sewing curves for way too long. I love all the improv curves out there and am ready to face my fears. I signed up for the premium class for a little extra push. (And help.)
2. Mailing off my Modern Stash blocks - January's hostess requested solid colors with a white background. She said she had pinks and purples so far.
3. Finishing my do.Good Stitches blocks - you can see what the blocks will look like here. I have to iron and sew a bit more. Then they will be off in the mail too.
4. Getting the batting for this quilt, so I can baste and start the quilting -
5. Resisting the Scrappy Trip Along. But don't think I can hold out for much longer. I mean, just go look at all that deliciousness. Mmmmm.
6. Compiling my TO DO list for 2013. Trying to really weed out those WIP's that I just need to put up for adoption. KWIM?
I hope you have a great week. See you around.....
I'm linking up with Lee at FRESHLY PIECED.