Monday, March 23, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009




Who doesn't need more friends? I have room for more. And hope to find a few during the Ultimate Blog Party 2009. Hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom, this is to be one of the biggest blog parties in my history.
.
So head on over and join in on the fun.
.
To those of you who are visiting for the first time, my name is Jana. I am the proud mother of 3 very different little girls. Well, maybe not so little. Megan is 14, Morgan is 12 and Melissa is 9.
I am married to a great husband and father to my 3. I work for one of the best bosses I have ever had. I love my job. I get to create and blog about it. My life is pretty good. I do have ups and downs. And if you keep coming back you can share them with me. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come again.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a fun blog. I am awed by your cleverness. I really love the human calendar!
just dropped by from the party.
Party on!

JessieLeigh said...

Thanks so much for stopping by- so happy to have met you through the UBP. How fantastic to see how well your former-24 weeker is doing. So inspiring! I love it. I'll have to poke around here a little bit more. Have a wonderful day!!

Kris said...

Hi! I just found your blog this morning through UBP! How fun that you are going to Disney!!! I used to work at Disneyland- such a magical place. Have fun with your little princesses!

bethbbk said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please come again!!!
I'm enjoying the blog party.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Coming back by to say hey! Nice blog.

Forty Two East said...

Happy Partying!! I'm stopping by form the UBP....nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting. I love this party because it gives me a chance to *meet* so many new people! Enjoy the rest of the party!

songbird's crazy world said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Southern Traditions Boutique said...

Hey jana!
Thanks so much for hopping over to my blog!! Good luck in my contest :)

Before I go, I'll take a browse through your BLOG! Thanks so much ;)
Torri

Anonymous said...

Very cool calendar!! :) Hmm I wonder if they have a dog calendar LOL. Just popping by from the blog party. Nice blog!

Anonymous said...

wow I can't believe the blog party is almost over! I've got my glitter graphics text site, but I have to say that writing in my blog is my favorite... It has been a great week seeing so many creative blogs like yours!

Anonymous said...

Happy blog party! So many blogs, so little time ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Still party hopping and participating so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!