Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In





1. "In a hole in the ground there lived my dignity."


2. "I've lost my fortune, but that ain't no matter."


3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, we didn't care, our ship had just come in."


4. "We drank all the rum from the hold of the Spanish galleon."


5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it grabbed my butt."


6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and we are an accident waiting to happen."


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza and Survivor. It's back this week, tomorrow my plans include making some scrapbooks for Make a Wish and Sunday, I want to possibly ride bikes and play with my scrap stuff some more!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

This just made me giggle on so many levels...

Rosemary said...

and yes, I posted a comment here at 2:36 a.m.