Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Here's this weeks:

1. Why do we have to work 5 days a week and only get 2 weekends days?


2. Surfing, facebook and blogging are now habits.


3. I have a wonderful life. Most days.


4. I had never heard the phrase "INCOMING" and it referred to a certain body function.(You have to KNOW Melissa to understand.)


5. I will continue to approach life the way I always do.


6. How was I to know I was getting in over my head.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some more crafting, tomorrow my plans include leaving the house at (gasp) 6:30am so Morgan (middle daughter) can run in an 8K, get Melissa (youngest) to a b-day party at noon and work a cookie booth from 4-6pm and Sunday, I want to get my nails done, SCRAP and play with my girls!

No comments: