Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I was blog surfing, not an unusual sport for me, and stumbled upon Friday Fill-Ins.
I used to love these games as a kid. I can't for the life of me think of the real name, but you know the one. The one where you were promted for a noun or a verb, and at the end you read the paragraph and cracked up at the silliness of it. Well, you all know I LUV me some silliness.

I am aware that it is only Wednesday, but I am starting Friday Fill-Ins today.


1. Letting the cars cut in front of me this morning was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place can always be set in a second for another to join our meal table.

3. I have found all I need in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or Diet Coke.

5. My hope is that my children and I will travel parallel but separate paths.

6. Our love reminds me that there is justice in the world.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the nail shop and Sunday, I want to take the girls on a bike ride!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Do you mean Mad Libs? I loved them tooooooo....

Jana said...

Yes. That's what they were. Mad Libs.