Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 Days of Tags with Tim - Day 3


Day 3 - Tim's tag


Day 3 - My tag. Not exactly a copy, but not really that different either. It'll take me some time to get the subtle differences worked out. You know, what makes his tags so frickin' wonderful and mine eh, okay. LOL It'll happen. Just give me a little time. Maybe by making mine bigger on my blog.....

I used a different stamp. The button in the flower is one I had in my stash. The lace on the bottom was given to me by the Loverly Ms. Gina, who is also playing Tag with Tim. The moss was found on the floor of a local store. Just that little piece. They were going to toss it. One crafters trash and all......

Have a great day and head over to Tim's place. Join in the party. There's always room for one more.

(Nope, you didn't miss Day 2's tag. I haven't made it yet. I really want to try making my own ink pad, so I am waiting for the felt pad to show up before I make the pad. It's kinda the reason for Day's 2 tag. I'll post the tag when I finally make it.)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks great!!'

Rosemary said...

Wow, this is great too - I've been going backwards to catch up (don't overthink that, it will make your head spin like mine) and I LOVE these tags you're making.

(Make two of each and let's swap)

I'm waiting for my cut n dry felt to show up too...sigh....

Tyggereye said...

I'm so glad you are doing them too! Finally a blog buddy who is. I've got 2 and 3 to post, but 4 is giving me a hard time. I need stuff for it. I have no jewels or pearls. Love how this one turned out. Totally cute.

Lori said...

Another great one! So glad you're able to play along with these, always love seeing your interpretation!