Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 Days of Tags with Tim - Day 4


Tim's Day 4 Tag


This is my interpretation of Tim's tag design. I used what I had on hand. (Sort of.) The pearls on the bottom were purchased yesterday just for the tag. I couldn't help myself. Can you blame me?!?!? No, I didn't think you could. I don't have ANY blue alcohol inks!!! Can you believe it. (No pun intended here.) I did have Currant though AND since I really wanted to use the Santa bling that I had, I switched up the paper. The swirling bling is actually two diffferent swirls that I grafted together to make this one. I didn't have the cool Prima one that Tim used. I don't have the tickets either - I cut out the word "BELIEVE" from the cover of Tim's seasonal sticker pack. I only used one of the fragments I made (I don't have the facets) because of the placement of the Santa images on the tag. I didn't want to cover up too much.

Now, off to work on Day 5...

5 comments:

Deena said...

these tags are gorgeous...makes me want to run and make more....so I think I just might...absolutely love them...

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your take on this - I think I love it more than Tim's and yes, you had to buy that bling. I think the SANTA bling is fabulous! I think Tim's tags INSPIRE but I like when everyone makes them their own like you did!

You are something else, Jana, I don't know how you find the time to do all this but your inspiring me!

Tyggereye said...

No blue alcohol ink? Sacrilege! You must get some immediately. lol Lovely tag!!

Lori said...

Great work with this one, I just love all that bling! Really hurts my eyes just to look at it..lol..no, seriously, it's super duper!

Electra said...

Yours are "friggin wonderful" too, Jana. I'm vicariously making them through your blog. I love the snow on top of the birdcage, a few days ago.