Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Heart the Art - Courage

I'll bet you thought I had given up. I haven't made a journal page in FOREVER. Lots of excuses, but the real reason is that my Studio was a MESS and I just wasn't motivated to create something like that. Until today. I worked yesterday on clearing off my table. I was partially successful, and decided to reward myself with some creative ME time.

I made a page for COURAGE. I don't remember what week this was the prompt. And it doesn't really matter. I am just elated to have made a page.


I have given myself permission to be less than perfect and to take my time in creating the pages from this challenge. Gina was a wonderful, reliable host for the HEART THE ART 2010 Challenge.

I'll keep posting my pages. When they happen.

For this page I used: regular binder paper, watercolor crayons, distress ink, Archival ink, an ATC I made a while back and a light brown Zig pen. The stamp is Tim's flourish. I love this stamp.

2 comments:

Electra said...

Lovely, I can't think of anything else to say. It's lovely.

Paper Bagley said...

Cool, I would have loved to get in on this one...I'll watch you...following...thanks for your comments...follow me...Tootsie