Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's on your workdesk Wednesday - #79


This week doesn't really look too different from last week. BUT, I did get a few things done. I made 4 out of 7 tags based on Tim's 12 Tags. I hope to play catch up soon.


WHAT DO I SEE WHEN I LOOK AT THIS WORK DESK?



A LOT


  • Configurations parts
  • Inchie parts
  • Make-do craft mat
  • I need to do a MUCH BETTER job of putting things away
  • Extra parts
  • An incomplete ink collection
  • Oh, hey, there's my notepad
I see A LOT more, but I won't bore you with that. LOL

Mostly I see that I really need to clean up the rest of my Studio. If I do that, I will have homes for all the wonderful goodies you see here. I need to purge the items that I won't really use anymore, and organize better the things that I will continue to use.

(You can see more workdesks HERE.)

11 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely Christmas stuff going on - TH 12 tags is great - I must participate one day!

Rosemary said...

Oh, I see a lot of creativity just looking for some time to play!!!

You're doing better than I am on the tags this year.

Susanne said...

Yours is a very interesting desk. First the little Christmas tree caught my eye, then the Stickles, and then that big bunch of metal clips. What will you use all of those for? S #99

Electra said...

You need to quit your job and play here. It sounds like you have lots on the go!

Lori said...

I see the same exact scissors, Timmy's and Cutter bee, I use the same ones, all the time! lol!

Marjo said...

Wonderful workspace! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #45

jude said...

Interesting work space this week i am in same boat as you.Im behind on my tags just life and sick family just seem to get in the way!Wish they could have timed there flu's next week then may not be bbehind..lol
have fab week hugs judex#6

Alisonw30 said...

Looks pretty tidy to me! Like the gold christmas tree.

Alison x(39)

Chrissie said...

Your desk looks quite organised, I would be here 'til next week trying to list the bits and bobs on my desk!
Chrissie #7

Morti said...

All I can say is..... LOL

Lou Mac said...

Woaaah, your desk may be small in comparison to mine, but I see a lota creativity going on there!!

How are those Tonic scissors, if you don't mind me asking? I am very intrigued by them..

Lou. xo