Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WOYWW #80

This is the time of year that things get crazy. Well, crazier than normal. I have 3 beautiful daughters, all of whom have birthdays in the coming weeks. Megan will be 16 tomorrow, Morgan will be 14 on the 29th and Melissa will be 11 on January 3rd. Throw in Christmas, New Years and a couple of other family birthdays, and well, you have a busy time for me.

I am NOT complaining, but rather explaining the picture below. I don't profess to be a neat-nick. (As evidenced by prior workdesk photos.) But I am usually not this bad.




Some packages came in. So there are some new goodies for me. There are the remnants of paper used to make last minute gift tags for a package that had to be mailed. (Got it shipped yesterday. Yipee for me.)

There's a matchbox to be altered for a swap I am in. There are a couple of small canvases that I bought with the insane idea that I could MAKE Christmas ornaments to send in the packages I had to mail. Obviously, that didn't happen.

I just figure I'm that much further ahead for next year. Right?!?!?!?!


Now for the wider view of things.


It's so bad, that my chair is starting to get covered up too.
Yup, it looks this bad in person too.

Alas, we are expecting 2-4 inches of snow. In an area of the nation where a 1/2 inch can stop the city for an entire day. So, maybe, perhaps, I will be forced to stay home with no errands to run, and I can tackle some of the above chaos.

At least my work area of the table.

HA-HA-HA


More What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday's can be seen HERE.

22 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

FINALLY! A desk I can RELATE to! LOL Oh yeah . . . lovin' everything here.

I'm #85 on WOYWW this week. Stop by when you get a chance!

Happy Holidays to you.

Zue said...

You have a huge number of things on your desk, but they are in good order...I envy your organisational skills. ( Compared to me you are very organised.)

Yes you are ahead for next year!!!

Sue xx 86

Rosemary said...

Oh, honey, that's just a lot of creativity waiting to get some free time to burst out! I love it! It reminds me of my own!

I hope, for your crafting and planning sake, that you get the snow so you can enjoy some free time in your studio. But, if it means you have to try and get out and about in it, then I hope the storm passes you by...

I am looking with envy at all those goodies. WOWZA!!!

Rosemary said...

And yes, you are ahead of the curve for next year!!!

Victoria said...

hehehe where are you going to sit??? Fab desk though adore your stash collection, hope you don't get too snowed in x

Sheila said...

You are brave to show a wide angle of your desk. I love it! Very creative.

Terry said...

OMG - I'd be overwhelmed at your desk! Where to start? Obviously you get things done. Good luck with all the birthdays and Christmas! Have fun.

Terry #94

Electra said...

Snow? Oh, you poor dear.
You know, I'm thining you must have pretty busy, let's see, (she says, counting backward nine months on her fingers) in March many years ago? Was it snowing then too?

Marjo said...

Yummy, Yummy workspace. I love all the layers of treasure's.

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #25

Marjo said...

Yummy, Yummy workspace. I love all the layers of treasure's.

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #25

jude said...

Really creative desk this week and just loveee the T/Holtz newbies sitting on the desk i have those and theya re really beautiful awaiting to be added to a box imade earlier this month .Think will have to wait till after allt he crimbo celebrations.Have fun and hope your stranded by the snow so you can carry on creating...
hugs judex3

Rosemary said...

BTW, just curious, the matches on the middle of the desk - you're not considering anything drastic with the desk items are you? LOL

Tyggereye said...

All those Tim products. lol Can't imagine why!! :)

Chrissie said...

It's taking me a while to get around this week as it's quite a busy one!
That's a serious amount of stuff I see there!
Enjoy your new stash!
Chrissie #1

JoZart Designs said...

What's the prize for spotting the matchbox in all that great mess. Some super stash hanging round and looks like you'll be kept in to use it by the look of the weather!
JoZarty x

Carole Campanile said...

I would just like to say, that there is absolutely noting wrong with that work space. I have one exactly like it!! LOL
Thanks for posting. I'm half way through WOYWW and am slowing building the courage to join in.

Serendipity Stamping said...

Oh my gosh where to start. I just want to dig into this treasured pile and see what all is there. You must have something I can't live without, LOL. #79

Dragons Lair Designs said...

WOW look at all that stuff i would be in HEAVEN lol mind i cant let mine get that interesting as i work in mu kitchen lol

Janette #109

Julia Dunnit said...

YOu forgot to add the ME paper pad I can just spy on the left! I know you feel it's running away from you, but I totaly think your desk is at it's most inspiring!!

Julia Dunnit said...

YOu forgot to add the ME paper pad I can just spy on the left! I know you feel it's running away from you, but I totaly think your desk is at it's most inspiring!!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Looks very overwhelming but looks like you are going to have lots of fun!! :D

Thanks for the peek!
Happy Holidays!
-Tracey #97

Casii said...

Can I go shopping on your workdesk? :)
I would take a photo of mine, but I don't want to be tapped for an episode of Hoarders!