Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 Days of Tags with Tim - Day 5


Tim's tag.

 

My tag.

*****

I did a red theme for Day 4's tag when he did blue, so I thought I should do blue for today instead of his red. Make sense?!?!?! I used the Inkadinkado snowman and Merry Christmas stamps. And a flourish of unknown origin.


I have the metal numbers that Tim used, but I am using them for another project. So I dug out these Heidi Swapp letters. Painted them silver, then daubbered white on them. The weathered piece behind the music sheet is a piece of chipboard that I hand cut out, painted blue, applied crackle medium and then painted white. I think it is one of my two favorite parts of the tag.

 

The blue stickle flourishes are my other favorite part of this tag. Oh, and I really liked the button instead of the ribbon.

I just LOVE the way the snowman is "highlighted".
Tim really has some great techniques.

5 comments:

Sian said...

The weathered piece really is beautiful. I love the metal highlights too

Rosemary said...

I love this - I love the swirls, the sparkle, the snowman. Okay, let's just say I love it ALL. Very clever interpretation of the inspiration! (Say that three times fast)

You are really getting into these and I really enjoy seeing the results!

Electra said...

VERY pretty Jana. I love your tag on the tag. lol

Lori said...

Love everything about this! Really spectacular take on Tim's..love what you did!

Marie-Eve said...

Love the tag. I have to try one of those.