Thursday, December 30, 2010

WOYWW

I had fully intended on posting this first thing Wednesday morning. But it just didn't happen. Life took over....



What a difference a few hours makes. This was this morning. First thing. I had spent a really long time few hours in the past couple of days clearing off my junk collection station work desk and set up to work on Charms for a swap I joined. I am using some fragments, some watch crystals and some sparrow charms, so far. We'll have to see what else I add. You can also see a bookplate in the corner. I am going to add that to an album I am making to guilt jump-start me into fitness in 2011. And there is a little pile of things that haven't been put away just yet.

Well, my work desk doesn't look like this at the moment. LOL
I did a little work on the charms and then went to town on the 12 Tags of Christmas. I got 3 done and another one in progress. So, I am up to 7 done, 1 underway and 4 still in the wings. I am trying to get them all done by Friday night. I think I can do it!

11 comments:

Marjo said...

Yes, life has a tendency to mess things up...lol Great charms, wonderful workspace.

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy creative crafting in the New Year, hugs Marjo #10

Lynn Stevens said...

ohh your charms look like fun, be sure to share pics when there done!

Sid said...

Fantastic charms, love your work area !!

Kristen H said...

Very cool! I have a junk collection station as well! It looks like Einstein's desk... really, it does!

Happy New Year, Jana dear!

Electra said...

I think you can do it too. But I'm frequently delusional. No, you can do it. I'm sure of it.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Charms look like they are going to be really cool! Yes life does get in the way of creativity at times...lol.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Thanks for the peek!
Tracey #86 :D

Serendipity Stamping said...

Interesting charms. Looks like you are very organized in doing them. Thanks for sharing. #75

Pam said...

Ah, life. Charms look inviting all lined up there! Good luck w/the New Year's res. I have my list as well this year. I am SO going to do it, whatever it is. Happy and healthy 2011 to you and yours. Hauoli makahiki hou from AmberInk, coming in @#1!

Susan said...

Gorgeous charms!
Happy final WOYWW for 2010 and Happy 2011!
Susan #13
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

oneoff said...

Those charms are stunning. Glad to hear that you got inspired and went with it - after all, the 12 days of Christmas really ends on the 6th, so there's still plenty of time.

Have a happy, crafty 2011
Bernie #17

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks for a late peek . Your charms look great ... an awful lot there too! Hope we get to see all your tags too.
Happy 2011 to you,
JoZarty