Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-8

It isn't the official picture this week, but I like this one better.

And...here we go!

1. Ooooh, I am in a mood.
2. Stop whispering like that, I can't stand it.
3. How the heck did I end up with so many MEN.
4. At the end of a long day, my bed is one of my favorite places to visit.
5. I'm not a bad girl, I'm not!
6. A few glasses of wine beforehand and you know it has to be good.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor and Pizza, tomorrow my plans include an early morning parents meeting for Melissa's soccer team and then lots of playing and Sunday, I want to sleep-in and play some more!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

This is so funny, we must always do Friday Fill Ins together! I love these and YES you are in a MOOOOOOODDDDD. Which is quite all right with me.

Electra said...

I Like this one better too. And I AM NOT WHISPERING!!! You just think I am. Enjoy your weekend!

Lori said...

Well, if you put number 6 into action, that's how you get number 3. Just sayin'.

Chat Noir said...

....now a glass of wine and bed, and maybe my favourite book....

I nearly forgot to play this week. Sometimes the days just vanish, and that's BEFORE a glass of wine!