Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart - Winners



What a wonderful experience. Visiting, and being visited. Thank you to each of my new friends. Drop by anytime....You're always WELCOME.

Now on to the winners. Through the scientific method of random generation, the winners are:

Arya - Bird House

For My Sweet Daughter - Laugh, Love, Be Happy Canvas

Whimsy Loft - Package of goodies

I do wish I could send you each a little something to thank you all for your kind words.

After 5 years, OWOH may have come to it's end, BUT there's to be a new event ready to begin in 2012:


For all the details go HERE. It's going to be similar with a few differences. Sounds like a fun one.

1 comment:

Grace @ WhimsyLoft dot com said...

oh.. thank U so much Jana ! :-) Congratulations to Arya and My Sweet Daughter too !

Cheers,
Grace
http://whimsyloft.com