Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


And ... here we go!

1. We are on this earth because there is glitter and glue.
2. To have a full life you must experience love.
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is to embrace the moment.    
4. I must create something everyday to stay connected.
5. I remember things best when it's too late. Usually. 
6. Getting hugs is one of the best parts of my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the charms for the swap, tomorrow my plans include PURGE, PURGE, PURGE and Sunday, I want to enjoy my newly cleared out Studio, oh yeah, and watch the Super Bowl!

You can see more Friday Fill-Ins HERE.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

As always, brings a smile to my face! I hope you do get to achieve your weekend plans - I'm 100% behind you on getting your studio to the place where it will help you best! Go, Jana, Go!!!

Electra said...

Well, number 1 just gave me a big ol' grin. Big hug to you.