Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. I see light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't a train this time.

2. I love bread made from scratch.

3. They begin very quietly, next thing you know, they are very LOUD teenagers.

4. She still acts like she did so many years earlier.

5. This I know: It's all about the journey, not necessarily the destination.

6. I have no friggin' clue what to make for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting my weekend, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, a bit of cleaning and some fabric/fiber time and Sunday, I want to sleep in again, go on a bike ride, and see what else happens!
 
 

2 comments:

Electra said...

#2, yes, yes, yes
#3, yes
#4, yes
#5, yes also
We've got to stop meeting like this. But have a great weekend unless Rosemary finds out the world is going to end.

Rosemary said...

I like all of these and yes, the world is supposed to end AND it's going to be zombie apocalypse and I've got nothing new to wear. Figures. I hope you get to do all the fun things and less stress or work (unless that's part of the whole end of the world thing).