Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



And ... here we go!


1. This week I just barely made it through by the skin of my teeth.


2. Even after trying on the clothes, my daughter ALWAYS has returns.


3. It's all about ME! DUH!


4. You won't find me out in the sun.


5. I demand a lot. And am usually wanting for more. It's just who I am.


6. Try going off the beaten path, it's filled with all sorts of exciting, undiscovered delights.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Fourth Pirate movie, tomorrow my plans include, well, not planning for anything and Sunday, I want to sleep in and perhaps quilt a bit on Melissa's quilt.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oooh, excellent weekend plans and I'm right there with you on sun avoidance.

Love your attitude on going off the beaten path!

Kristen H said...

I am liking your new blog look too! (you probably changed it 6 months ago). I love your plans.

dianna said...

I'm coming to your house this weekend!
; )

Electra said...

#6: OK, but if I don't return, it's your fault. Have a great relaxing weekend,Jana, it sounds like you've earned it.