Sunday, December 11, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins - On Sunday evening, why, I'm almost on time...



Anyone in the holiday spirit? I'm getting there. So...here we go!

1. As I neared the cashier, I realized I had forgotten to check the list and didn't get half of what I needed.

2. The Red Pyramid is what I'm reading right now. It's a book for youths, but I like them.

3. I didn't start out this way, it's taken years to cultivate this style.


4. I really like who I have become to tell the truth.

5. The best way to win my heart is to do something nice for someone I love.


6. This is the reason I am ME!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for dinner, tomorrow my plans include getting a tree and decorating it and Sunday, I want to get groceries and finish my Christmas shopping, then make Christmas cookies with the girls!

No comments: