Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quilt Block Swap - NuBees



We swap quilt blocks.

So far I have loved making these blocks and sending them off to their new owners.


We are challenged to make the same block design in the different color choices of each member in the Bee. Each swapper picks a color combination that she wants for the quilt blocks she will receive.


It's great fun to design a block. It's also great to use color combo's that I would have never thought to use. It's challenging. BUT the best part is the friends I have made. And am still making. These ladies are talented and fun.



 
It's a wonderful feeling to send my creations off to join those made by all of my friends' creations. My humble little blocks will be in other peoples' quilts.



Okay, I lie. I have a hard time parting with them.

2 comments:

Sian said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea. If I quilted, I'd be in!

Rosemary said...

Thease are lovely and you've been a BUSY lady! Can't wait to see what you receive in your packages!