Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Day at the Beach ATC

As promised, here is the ATC I sent off for the Swap-bot "A Day at the Beach" ATC swap. I used a bunch of little stamps that I have had for years, and the packaging from the 7 Gypsies photo holder thingie. You can't really tell, but the beach sign is popped up as is the sun. I think my favorite part is the little crab peeking at the bottom.

I took the picture at work. I had to rip open the envelope 2 times. I forgot to write my info on the back the first time. And I forgot to take a picture (cause of the second rip open). My partner got it and liked it. Hurray.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute!

Rosemary said...

Love this! I have to laugh about having to reopen the packages - I have done that more often than I care to admit (LOL).

Kristen H said...

This is really, really cool! I love it. Very awesome!

Thanks for sharing your most excellent talent!

Tyggereye said...

Very cool. I did swapbot off and on a few times, but just stopped cause of lack of time. This will totally be loved by the recipient.