Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins # 170


1. All you need is a hug and some chocolate to make it through ANY day.

2. Viking helmets on anyone fills me with laughter.


3. Each generation, as it grows up, thinks they know everything, and then realizes, too late. that they know hardly anything.


4. How people can hurt other people is something I have a hard time dealing with.


5. A trip to the craft store is what I need.


6. Just hurry, buy the chocolate and you get back.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pizza and Survivor, tomorrow my plans include NOTHING, we have NOTHING scheduled for a change and Sunday, I want to do more of NOTHING.

4 comments:

Electra said...

Crap, does this mean I should give my helmet away?

Jana said...

Don't you dare. Well, you can try, but it'll find it's way back to you. Once you're in.....

dianna said...

Well done!
Yippee for doing NOTHING!!!!

Have a great weekend girlie*!*

Tyggereye said...

Pizza and Survivor sounds yummy! Have a great weekend.