Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Menu Monday (on Tuesday)






Mon: Really big salads (lettuce, shredded chicken, bacon bits, cucumber, tomato, cheese, feta cheese, strawberries, mandarin oranges)


Tue: Sandwiches (Has to be quick. I am usually in the car from 3:00pm to 6:30pm on Tuesdays)





Wed: Chicken Enchilada's (Megan had a really sore throat last week, so I waited on these since she REALLY likes them.)





Thur: Beef Kabobs, Rice and salad





Fri: Calzone's (messed you up with this one, didn't I?)





Sat: Italian Hamburgers a'la Megan/Rachel Ray, oven fries and salad





Sun: Beef Chili, rice and a BIG glass of milk

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

This all sounds delicious! Love the big glass of milk with the chili, we had that with the chicken tikka that David made - it was very refreshing!

Jessica G. said...

Sounds yummy! Lots of my favorites on this menu and some intriguing new ones, too.

Electra said...

I could eat this, am I invited?

lauren bergold said...

ok, YUM! i vote "YES" on allllllll of those...what time is dinner again??!?!?! :)