Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins # 172


1. I'd like fries with that.

2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is someone else's.

3. Last night, I had eggplant parm with angel hair pasta for dinner.

4. Sorry for the headache.

5. Can we glue something now?

6. One of the worst temptations is chips and onion dip; damn hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor and the new storm/doggie door, tomorrow my plans include laundry, purging the excess and playing AND Sunday, I want to just see what happens.

3 comments:

Electra said...

STOP!! Don't put the doggie door in! He wants to run & frolic free in the fields! But number 2 I liked. me too, I had to dig.Deep.

Tyggereye said...

I need to catch up on my survivor and amazing race episodes. Maybe tonight!

Kristen H said...

We have had dinners of chips and dip, and cheese and crackers. One of my favorites!