Sunday, April 18, 2010

I am now an ADVENTURER. Officially.



(You will have to excuse the picture. It was taken in the office with my phone. My next class is how to take better pictures. Really. It starts next month.)


I am taking yet another Big Picture Scrapbooking class. (shocking isn't it)
Everyday Adventures should prove to be a hoot. The instructor, Tami Morrison, was named Funniest Scrapbooker either last year or the year before. We are using Keri Smith's book, HOW TO BE A WORLD EXPLORER. First assignment in the class was to make a FIELD JOURNAL. I wanted mine to be ULTRA portable.
And I want to actually finish this class on time. So, I figure I would work smaller.
You can be an official ADVENTURER too.
You can still sign up. Until 21 APRIL.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab journal!!

Electra said...

I'm going to do this too! I'm already doing Keri's daily art journal and I love her "Wreck this journal" book, so how can I NOT join in?