Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flashback Friday - **first project with stitching on it (real or faux)**

There's a new challenge up on FLASHBACK FRIDAY's. The lovely Emily of My Little Slice of Bliss is hostess this month. She has challenged us to FLASHBACK to our


**first project with stitching on it (real or faux)**


 I had to go back in time to February of 2008 to find mine. At least I think it qualifies. It's a stitched binding on a mini album I made. You can see the original post here. It was made for a class I was taking and is home to some pictures from Animal Kingdom. I love that place.



Join in on the fun, and go back and find your first stitched project and re-post it.

I dare you!!!



5 comments:

Sian said...

I NEED to check out this challenge blog - I love the sound of this! Now I'm trying to think what my first project was..

~amy~ said...

very COOLIO..a handstitched album...good grief, what can't you do? I'm always amazed at people that create their own journals and albums...super neat Jana! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!

1CardCreator said...

Very cool album, my 1st was horrible, I don't dare go there, ha ha.

Electra said...

You've come a long way baby! lol

Emily Keaton said...

Jana, this album is amazing!! What a cool project--and all the way from 2008. Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday 10.0. I really enjoyed seeing your very first stitching project!!