Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


And here we go....

1. Pardon me, go find someone who really cares.


2. I love reading a good deal.



3. I was surprised to find that I really like my husband. Who knew.



4. Reading is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.



5. Hi, my name is Jana and I'm a collector of things.


6. Can't wait for summer afternoons.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing whatever comes my way, we have NO plans, tomorrow my plans include coloring eggs, baking a bunny cake and pulling fabrics for a quilt and Sunday, I want to seeing what the bunny brings, feasting with loved ones and maybe starting on said quilt!
 
 
More Friday Fill-Ins can be found HERE.

1 comment:

Electra said...

Holy bunny, I'm getting over here late. I want you to know that I accidentally said #1 to a client once. I had to go to Bad Social Worker Jail.
Sounds like your weekend was going to be perfect and I hope that it was!