Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WOYWW #99

Seems to be a week for thinking "99" for me.



This week seems to be just a mess of project remains. And starts. And a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Projects represented here:
Altered suitcase
Halloween tag
Quilt
Boxy bag
Crown Jewels postcard
Felt animal
Paper doll clothes
Candy notebook
Easter Inchies
Purse ATC


I amaze myself in how I manage to get a mess on my workdesk without a proper, finished project to show for it.

I didn't get a chance (alien's abducted me???) to post my desk last week. I took the picture though. See:



Again, more mess and less project showing. At least there are different things to see. 3 different holidays are represented here. (Among other things.) Can you spot them?

More workdesks can be viewed by meandering over HERE.

10 comments:

Sarpreet said...

lots of lovely goodies there, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31

Mystic Indigo said...

wow! You do have a lot going on! I especially like the paper up in the left hand corner of the top photo...beautiful and I bet will make something pretty gorgeous!

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

You certainly have a very busy desk there, and so many things for us to look at. Thank you for sharing with us.

Electra said...

Christmas, Father's day and, um, National Skunkfest day?

Deena said...

I'm loving the paper in the top pic...yum

okienurse said...

Looks like a very busy and creative desk in both pictures. Thanks for sharing! Vickie aka okienurse #35

Rosemary said...

I get inspired to want to go and create when I see your workdesk! Which is difficult when I am at the job which pays for my fun stuff!!!!

Okay, lots of creativity bursting forth here and I can't wait to see what you are making all done!

Now, the holidays - Father's day, Christmas and let's see, maybe Mother's day? Am I correct????

Tyggereye said...

Your desk surprisingly looks alot like mine. lol. Love that BG paper in the first shot. Its one of my favs! Can you imagine it in wallpaper? oooohhh... :)

Bobbi said...

Your desk looks great. I love looking at all the cool stuff you have collected.

I see Christmas and Fathers Day without a doubt, and I will guess Mothers Day for the 3rd, only because it's fast approaching.
Or - Mardi Gra (beads)

Thanks for sharing

Julia Dunnit said...

Loks great from here - you only have unfinished projects because you've got so much going on - bet they all come to fruition at stages! Am deeply impressed tha tyu're doing Hallowe'en in April!