Thursday, April 14, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

.
.
1. For me, it was a no brainer.
.
2. I hate finding myself at my local supermarket.
.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the call of my paints, glitters and scissors.
.
 4. A weekend ART ESCAPE with my crafty pals is something I always wanted to do.
.
5. When it was over, I allowed myself to crumple and fall down.
.
6. I may have been by myself but I never felt alone.
.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor and pizza, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair all prettied up, watching a soccer game and reading and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then spend some quality time in my Studio!
.
.
You can find more Friday Fill-Ins here.

4 comments:

Momgen said...

I like your #3 a crafty person...Happy weekend and mine is up.

Mine is here

Rosemary said...

OOoh, I like yours. Let's plan a crafty getaway!

Sandra Collins said...

love #3 and the idea of an art getaway

Electra said...

I hope your hair is pretty and that your weekend was all you hoped it would be. Oh yeah, #3? I'm nodding vigorously.