Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday


And...here we go!







1. I love to look at pictures of William and Catherine right now.


2. A wink and a smile.


3. It's how you play the game that matters.


4. I'm asking you please, don't tell me!


5. Well, would you want to see that catastrophe.


6. Jeepers, creepers I love me some spring peepers.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally getting home, tomorrow my plans include an early soccer game, a trip to Sam's, laundry and some sewing and Sunday, I want to sleep in, sew some more and see what I can glue!



More Friday Fill-Ins can be seen HERE.

2 comments:

Sian said...

Weren't they just the happiest couple you've seen in a long time?

Electra said...

What catastrophe? I wanna see it! (sorry I'm so late, I trust you have a fine weekend!)