Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


Picture is from Just Something I Made at least I think it is.


And...here we go!


1. I can't believe I get the house to myself for 4 whole hours tomorrow!!!


2. Glue guns for everyone.

3. How can I have glitter on my face. I haven't played with any in three days.

4. Chicken and bean quesadillas was the last thing I cooked.

5. Six of one is never enough.


6. Give up my glue stick; nonono!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Megan's soccer game and dinner out, tomorrow my plans include going to Melissa's soccer game and spending time home alone playing in my studio and Sunday, I want to sleep in and spend more time in my studio!
 
 
For more Friday Fill-Ins answers go HERE.

4 comments:

Deena said...

sounds like some great plans for the weekend! may have to join you with that!

Deena said...

I have an award for you on my blog cuz I like your stuff so much. It is here: http://adeenacard.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-award.html

Rosemary said...

LOL - I want my glue gun now!

You are going to soooo enjoy that free time to yourself - have fun playing with your goodies (that sounds rude, but it really isn't meant that way).

I find it amusing that once again, without meaning to, we made Friday Fill Ins that are craft-oriented and rather alike....

Electra said...

What? No soccer game on Sunday!
Well, enjoy your studio then!