1. The lesson I learned yesterday was no matter how much I plan, I won't be able to accumulate vacation time. Not until the little germ carriers I live with move out of the house.
2. The porcelain god, where friends and family meet.
3. All these years of being a mom, and it wasn't until now that the illnesses were so succesive. One after the other after the other after the other...
4. And they all chanted out my name when I arrived.
5. The truth is that it's all a big lie.
6. The relief I felt when the valium took effect is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Danny coming home, tomorrow my plans include feeling better and Sunday I want to create lots of art and cook a real meal AND eat it.