Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins # 159



1. The lesson I learned yesterday was no matter how much I plan, I won't be able to accumulate vacation time. Not until the little germ carriers I live with move out of the house.

2. The porcelain god, where friends and family meet.

3. All these years of being a mom, and it wasn't until now that the illnesses were so succesive. One after the other after the other after the other...

4. And they all chanted out my name when I arrived.

5. The truth is that it's all a big lie.

6. The relief I felt when the valium took effect is what I remember most from that day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Danny coming home, tomorrow my plans include feeling better and Sunday I want to create lots of art and cook a real meal AND eat it.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

OMG, for someone so ill you are too funny, honeybunny!!! Hope you feel better SOON!

That said, I don't know which is my fave of these but the porcelain one is probably the one that made me laugh out loud first!!!

You're so messing me up with Friday fill ins on FRIDAY - what is up with THAT???? LOL

Hugs and hope you feel well.

Amy said...

You poor thing!! I hope you guys get rid of all the germies soon!!