Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


I always want to travel.
I love the sites and tastes of new places.

I get to travel about 3-4 times a year for business.
When I do, I work during the day and explore at night.
I am usually gone Monday thru Friday.
It really isn't a long time.

Long enough to get a little break from home.

Long enough for the girls and Danny to miss me.

Next week I'll head to Cocoa Beach, Florida.
I hope it's warm.

I get in on Monday.
I plan on heading to Downtown Disney before I head to Cocoa Beach.
I love Disney and will LOVE just walking around there.
Plus, I'll get a Mickey Ice Cream Bar. YUMMY.

Meetings are scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I'll probably take some art supplies and hermit in my hotel room in the evenings.

This time I am going to explore my artsy side. I've been to Cocoa Beach before. It's touristy. I don't want to hang out in bars. I don't want to party with the rest of the crowd. It just doesn't sound like fun. I'll get out of meetings too late to go to the beach.

I fly back home on Friday.

3 comments:

Electra said...

Hey, we'll almost be close to each other!!!
Have a great trip and do whatever you want to!

Rosemary said...

Huh? I left a comment yesterday and it didn't take, darn technology, can't be operator error...grrr...gnashing of teeth....

Okay, well, I visualize you already walking around downtown Disney with a Mickey ice cream having a blast and finding neat stuff to buy.

Have a safe trip, I'm going to miss you terribly. You don't have to leave for a week to make ME miss you, buddy.

Rosemary said...

I suppose you'll want us to feed the turtles while you're gone?